'Our mission is to transform ideas into action. We develop innovative solutions to business and social problems.
We have a formidable success rate of 75% for accessing UK and European funding.
Over 10 years, we’ve won over £40m for our clients for business start-up and growth, promoting innovation and community development.
We have also helped establish vital employment and skills development projects across many industry sectors.'
We help you concentrate on what you do best
If your organisation needs some original thinking to help achieve a solution or overcome a difficulty, the chances are WP will be able to help. Our unique ability of helping you turn your ideas into reality and extensive experience across public, private and third sector means we can support you at every stage of your project lifecycle.
What Sets Us Apart
- A key strength is our ability to access UK and European funding. We identify
viable funding opportunities and write grant applications with a high chance
- We apply our knowledge of the public sector to benefit SMEs, particularly social
enterprises and high growth businesses, especially in preparation for
- We work as an intermediary between the public, private and
community/voluntary sectors, offering valuable insight of their respective
ethos and drivers.
- We help improve public service delivery by providing innovative, deliverable
solutions underpinned by robust research and practical experience.
- Equally we help our clients respond to business opportunities through identifying public tender opportunities and help prepare high quality tender responses.